Don’t wait until you see a leak to decide you need a new roof. If your roof is more than 20 years old, you definitely need to keep an eye on it. Signs you need a new roof include:
- The shingles are starting to curl
- There are shingles missing
- There are a lot of shingle granules in your gutters
- You can see daylight through roof boards
- There are dark streaks and moss on the shingles
Contact J Travis Swaim Construction, LLC for a professional roofing contractor’s opinion when you notice signs of wear and tear.